|Per semester||2 000,00 €||303,89 €||/||Around 2 500,00€ (R37, 000) for each semester (Year 1 and Year 2)||243,00 € + 90,00 € of taxes (CVEC)||243,00 € + 90,00 € of taxes (CVEC)|
|Per year||2 000,00 €||607,78 €||7 000,00 €||/||243,00 € + 90,00 € of taxes (CVEC)||243,00 € + 90,00 € of taxes (CVEC)|
- These fees are based on the information available in July 2018 but might slightly change each year or in case of a change in government regulations regarding the students’ fees.
- Fees will have to be paid at the University in which the student spends the year/semester. All students in YEAR-1 Option I will also be registered at Université Paris 13 for the first year but will be exempted from tuition fees during this year. All students in YEAR-1 Option II will also be registered at Université Paris 7 for the first year but will be exempted from tuition fees. They will however have to pay the CVEC if they register at Paris 13 or Paris 7.
- Those tuition fees cover and all the academic, management, marketing and university coordination expenses.
- Some fees can be added, depending on the University (language courses, medical insurance, SAQA accreditation in UNIWITS, etc).
Nb: The enrollment fees for Paris 13 displayed results from the partial exemption of registration fees which students will be able to benefit starting in September 2019. This decision is however subject to the official approval of the Board of the Université Paris 13 on March 15. Please read the position of the President of the Université Paris 13 on the decision to increase fees for non-European students in French universities : in French or in English.
- Please note that there is no Erasmus Mundus scholarship available anymore. The consortium is working on finding alternative funding, but each student has the responsibility to find scholarships and funding on his or her own. However, Erasmus + scholarships can be awarded for some students.
- Non-French students selected within the 2-YEAR-PROGRAMME will have the possibility to apply for an Eiffel scholarship for their second year in Paris.
- Non-French students will have the possibility to apply for an Erasmus scholarship for their second year in Paris. They will have to contact the International Office of the University were they spent the first year in order to apply to possible scholarships.
- French students selected for the 2-YEAR-PROGRAMME can ask for an Erasmus scholarship to the International Office of Paris 13 or Paris 7 for their first year of the Master.